What is Included in the Rental Rate
Unlimited miles and no hourly charges
Motorbike accessories including rear view mirrors, Leg guard, Spare parts & Tool kit
Original motorbike registration certificate, Third party insurance & Pollution under control certificate
Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle. The client orientation will cover all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the clients' maintenance responsibilities, local and state laws.
Stoneheadbikes.com will provide storage for client luggage, airline tickets, and other valuables free of charge, however at clients' risk.
Fuel costs are client's responsibility. Stoneheadbikes.com claims no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage.
Helmets (Included in Daily Rental Rate)
Helmets are provided with all motorcycle rentals and all tours. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style. In addition, helmets may be purchased or hired at Stoneheadbikes rental station. Helmets for Rider and as well as for pillion are required by law in most locations.
1 additional driver is permitted at no extra charge. The minimum age for an additional driver is 21 and a valid motorcycle license is required.
The customer is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at pick-up. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
Stoneheadbikes reserves the right to substitute the motorcycle confirmed to rental client. Should Stoneheadbikes not be able to provide confirmed motorcycle a similar or better model will be provided to the client. This constitutes the maximum liability of Stoneheadbikes.
A security deposit of 5000 INR - 45000 INR will be taken at pick-up. Security deposit must be in cash but can be deposited in USD or Euro's as well.
- that the hired vehicle shall not be used outside India and Nepal;
- not to use the vehicle for any race or competition;
- not to use the vehicle for any illegal purpose;
- not to operate the vehicle in a negligent manner;
- not to permit the vehicle to be operated by any other person without the written permission of Stoneheadbikes
Bikes can be collected / returned to our mechanic at any time during working hours (10am to 7pm). However, it is important that you notify us beforehand so that we can prepare the mechanic.
All confirmed rental reservations are non-refundable, unless specified under that of the Reservation Cancellation Protection guidelines (see below). No refunds on early returns.
Stoneheadbikes Rentals accepts the following methods of payment: Cash, Cheque, Wire Transfer, Western Union or Paypal.
- Reservation must be paid in 50% of the total invoice excluding taxes (if applicable) to guarantee rate and rental date.
- Reservations are non-refundable.
- Discount rates are subject to blackout dates and availability.
- All rental models and rates vary by location and season.
Reservation Cancellation Protection (RCP)
By purchasing Reservation Cancellation Protection (RCP), you're entitled to cancel your reservation and receive a refund for the following cases:
- Sudden severe medical condition suffered by customer that prevents travel (certified medical doctor's notice is required).
- Pregnancy of customer (Doctor's notice is required).
- Death of customer, or immediate family member of customer (Spouse, Child, Brother,Sister, or Parent).
- Unexpected draft or deployment of customer to armed forces(verification required. Your claim must be received by Stoneheadbikes 72 hours before the scheduled pickup time.